cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roberts2727
Helper IV
Helper IV

SharePoint list submission notification flow - cant add fields with multiple values

Previously when creating a notification workflow for a list I have in SharePoint I could add fields with multiple values with no issues. 

I was trying to edit the flow today and now every time I add a field with multiple values it throws the flow off, inserting a for each loop that should not be there. 

Please let me know what you need from me to help resolve the issue. 

22 REPLIES 22
CosseV
Regular Visitor

Hi, I tried this and it basically works with a bad looking layout:

2018-05-07_16h20_27.png

what should I do in order to just get the concat of the different choices?

I expect to get the following text:

Choix-1, choix-2, Choix-3

thxs!

--------------------------

2018-05-07_16h22_29.png

endy1175
Regular Visitor

Just needed a slight modification to get this to work.  Thank you for the insight.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Microsoft-Flow-combining-Multiple-Values...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for your solution, i'm facing the same problem but instead of using "When an item is created" i use get items from sharepoint list, so when i choose "Apply to each" for the Choices column, it duplicate "Apply to each"

As you can see in the first screenshot, NOC Involved is the field with multiple choices.

So by having two apply to each at the end i get a file with all the choices not just the chosen ones like the second screenShot:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,945)