cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared flow gives a 404 Error

I've created a flow, used the "Send a copy" option to send to other users to setup the flow to auto reply to their emails, the test few users all got the email and clicked "Create My Flow" and it worked, but now all users get a "404 Sorry, there's been a disconnect" and the see more details just loops back to their My flows page.

I can manually import the flow from an exported ZIP file and it works fine, but requires a lot more setup than my non technical users could do, so i would have to visit 40+ staff individually which would be a nightmare!

I've checked all affected users have a Flow licence assigned in O365 so that's not the issue.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @GolfOmega 

I have seen issues with flows that have been created from templates or as copies and started failing intermittently before completely getting broken down on the triggers itself. 

A few fixes for these were to delete the trigger and add it back again and re-configure the flow connections on the actions. 

In your case you mention that there is a 404 error that is popping up. can you share screenshot of the same? Also, can you try the above recommendations? And if none of those seem to work, I would highly recommend opening a support ticket. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks for you reply @yashag2255 

This is the error:

404 Disconnect.png

Looking at Shared with me the ones that fail are the ones where one of the O365 logos is missing:

Working and Broken Flows.png

This is a user that had a single flow shared that does not work:

Broken Shared Flow.png

I have tried creating from a blank flow and adding the connectors but still get the same behaviour, and getting non technical users to setup their own flows from scratch is not feasible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (4,150)