cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmorley
Resolver I
Resolver I

Sharepoint Files Flow reports not found

I've got various flows setup to process emails when they arrive, save the excel attachment, then interrogate the file and add a table so can add rows directly to a list

I after I've saved the file, I do a check to see if the file is available,  and if it is the flows wait 15 seconds and then process the file.

But the every time I try to get the worksheets, the flow reports it can't find the item.

This has only happened today, so is this a power automate issue or could it be something else causing the problem

4 REPLIES 4
RemcoV16
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I've had the exact same issue starting today .

My flow is creating a table in an Excel file, but afterwards it reports that it cannot find the table.

Yesterday, the flow ran fine. 

What kind of reference were you using? I was using the "Table-ID" dynamic output as a reference. Are you using a dynamic reference or a selected reference?

mmorley
Resolver I
Resolver I

i've tried from outputs('Create_file')?['Id'] and also with Get file metadata using path with the filepath being a variable

The file is found and located, receive the id without any issues, but then when get worksheets this picks up the worksheets available

But then when go to create a table on the sheet i needed, the raw inputs show the information but the output reports item not found with error 404

It's picking up the correct sheet as all others are skipped as not the condition for updating

But all my flows that create a table are failing with the same issue

RemcoV16
Frequent Visitor

I'm affraid I have the exact same issue. Yet the issue started today, the flow worked fine yesterday. 

mmorley
Resolver I
Resolver I

processing csv files works, without issues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,258)