cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Sharepoint List flow

Hi Everyone,

I am having some trouble with sharepoint list. I have 2 Forms that I have created, when each form is submitted it will create a new item in a list (2 separate lists A and B). The forms that I have are a 2 part questionnaire and both will require the user to fill in their full name. I would either like to have a link somewhere on list B that would be able to take me back to their part 1 of the questionnaire, or have a third list (List C) to concatenate the answers of both forms into 1.

Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @saif94 

for the first scenario to link B from A, 

1. Create a lookup column in List B that looks up to the Name column in list A. 

2. In the flow, get items where the name from List A is equal to the Name from List B and then update the List B lookup column by providing the reference to List A. 

For creating list C with all responses, 

1. Get records from List A

2. For each item from List A, get items from List B where the name matches

3. Create a new item in List C from the data retrieved from lists A and B. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @saif94 

Were you able to resolve this with the suggestion that I have provided? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (12,620)