cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint list auto export to excel

Would anyone have a flow suggestion that will, in Powerapps, when a button is pressed, that the data from my SharePoint list could be exported to an excel workbook and then send the excel file as an attachment in Outlook? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have made a test on my side and the flow works well. Please take a try with the following workaround:

1. Use Get items to get all the items, then configure the insert row, and insert the contents of the corresponding field of the list item into the corresponding Excel table.
  2. Configure Get file metadata/Get file content to get the file name and file content respectively.
  3. Configure the content obtained above in Attchments.

Image reference:

60.PNG61.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have made a test on my side and the flow works well. Please take a try with the following workaround:

1. Use Get items to get all the items, then configure the insert row, and insert the contents of the corresponding field of the list item into the corresponding Excel table.
  2. Configure Get file metadata/Get file content to get the file name and file content respectively.
  3. Configure the content obtained above in Attchments.

Image reference:

60.PNG61.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-bacao-msft Thank you for the tips! Do I need to have an excel workbook already created? 

Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes, you need an Excel file that has already been created, which needs to contain an Excel table.

Best Regards,

Barry

Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you tried the workaround I provided? I want to know if this will help you.

Or you need further assistance, please feel free let me know.

Best Regards,

Barry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,855)