cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpaceNudeln
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint list: check Title for a match of user°s input

Hello! Again haha.
Long story short. Im making a PVA and i want to help my HR-Manager to perform Vacation Days changes. All Vacation Days Data is stored on Sharepoint list (first screenshot) 

4.png

 and everytime HR Manager wants to add days to the column "VacDaysUsed" (the amount of days that have been consumed during this year) he will first need to check if there is an employee named (for example) Employee 1. If there is such employee, PVA will ask HR manager how many days should be added and if NOT PVA will answer: Error, User is not found (last screenshot). 
How can Power automate check all the whole column Title (first one) and detect if there is any equal match (screenshot 2 and 3)?
I have tried by myself but everytime i enter valid Employee name it gives me back False results. 

This is my Power Automate flow 

1.png

2.png

This is my PVA Flow 

3.png

Would be very grateful if someone could help me 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SpaceNudeln
Frequent Visitor

Ok, i figured this out by myself, thanks to the video of this guy. 
The answer is to put a Filter Query. In my case its Title eq 'Employee to be Checked' (users Input from PVA)
and also just before condition part u need to create Get item and fill this one as usual. 
Hope this will help someone 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SpaceNudeln
Frequent Visitor

Ok, i figured this out by myself, thanks to the video of this guy. 
The answer is to put a Filter Query. In my case its Title eq 'Employee to be Checked' (users Input from PVA)
and also just before condition part u need to create Get item and fill this one as usual. 
Hope this will help someone 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,889)