cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Sharing flow - connection not configured for this service

Hi, I have problem with sharing the flow with other user inside my organization.

I have created custom form in powerapps. One of the buttons inside trigger the flow. When I'm testing it personally  everything works fine, but when someone else, they receive error "Connection is not configured for this service" after trigger the flow. What I've done already:

1. Added people to sharepoint as owner

2. Dont share flow / share with users / share with sharepoint site / share with users and sharepoint site (now my flow is in "Team flows")

3. Copy flow, delete old, rename, delete old connection in powerapp, add new flow to powerapp

4. Export and import flow, and do the step 3.

Nothing works. Its a bit frustrating. 

Could you advise what could I do ? Any help will be appreciated.

This flow should be shared with 3-4 people, no more. Part of the flow which I try to establish is sending the emails - which should be sent on behalf of the user who triggered the flow

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Sharing flow - connection not configured for this service

Hi @golabem 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow? Can you confirm the below: 

1. The users you want to share the flow with and have provided permissions on SP are actually able to access the SP site and list?

2. Have you shared the canvas app with the users that are triggering the flow? If so what permissions have been assigned? Have these users seen the popup to provide their connection while opening the app? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Sharing flow - connection not configured for this service

@yashag2255 

1. Users have permissions on SP, they can do all CRUD operations.

2. Its not the canvas app, its custom sharepoint form. Step by step what I've done when I tested it with other user:

• Shared flow with him, flow is now in "Team flows"
  • Added him to sharepoint, with all permission
  • Send him link to sharepoint
  • He opened random item, there was no popup to provide connections ( which is weird )
  • He triggered flow by clicking button, with no success.

Maybe he didn't see popup to provide connections because he already established it for different flow ? We are using flows often in our organization. 

I attach screenshot of my flow below, but I think everything is good with it.

flowissue99.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (4,362)