Hi, I have problem with sharing the flow with other user inside my organization.
I have created custom form in powerapps. One of the buttons inside trigger the flow. When I'm testing it personally everything works fine, but when someone else, they receive error "Connection is not configured for this service" after trigger the flow. What I've done already:
1. Added people to sharepoint as owner
2. Dont share flow / share with users / share with sharepoint site / share with users and sharepoint site (now my flow is in "Team flows")
3. Copy flow, delete old, rename, delete old connection in powerapp, add new flow to powerapp
4. Export and import flow, and do the step 3.
Nothing works. Its a bit frustrating.
Could you advise what could I do ? Any help will be appreciated.
This flow should be shared with 3-4 people, no more. Part of the flow which I try to establish is sending the emails - which should be sent on behalf of the user who triggered the flow
Can you share a screenshot of the flow? Can you confirm the below:
1. The users you want to share the flow with and have provided permissions on SP are actually able to access the SP site and list?
2. Have you shared the canvas app with the users that are triggering the flow? If so what permissions have been assigned? Have these users seen the popup to provide their connection while opening the app?
Hope this Helps!
If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
1. Users have permissions on SP, they can do all CRUD operations.
2. Its not the canvas app, its custom sharepoint form. Step by step what I've done when I tested it with other user:
Maybe he didn't see popup to provide connections because he already established it for different flow ? We are using flows often in our organization.
I attach screenshot of my flow below, but I think everything is good with it.
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.