Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foxzor
Helper III
Helper III

Shiftly notification about Sharepoint item change in a merge email

Hello,

I set a flow what is sending notification e-mail when a new item modified, created in a sharepoint list. How could I set an e-mail what is creating after every 8 hours and these e-mails contains all item ID when created from the last e-mail sending..so basically a shiftly report generation.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Foxzor 

If I understand correctly, you want, every 8 hours, to send an email with all the changes that occurred during that time? If that's the case, I will not use that trigger. Instead, use the "Recurrence" trigger every 8 hours and then use the "Get Items" with an OData filter that will fetch those changes.

The expression is:

Modified le '@{formatDateTime(addHours(utcNow(),-8),'yyyy-MM-dd')}'

So you should get something like:

Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 11.00.40.png

Cheers
Manuel

------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution." It will help other members finding the solution faster. If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. 👍
Otherwise, reply to it, and the community will do its best to help you.

Thank you! I got it the idea behind your solution! Clever. Thank you!

manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Awesome. 😀

Please try it out and let me know if you need help!

Cheers
Manuel

------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution." It will help other members finding the solution faster. If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. 👍
Otherwise, reply to it, and the community will do its best to help you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,510)