cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vgandi
Regular Visitor

Show contents of the multi choice field in power automate

I've a multi choice field in the SharePoint list. I'm forwarding the request via the mail using Power Automate when a new request is submitted. In the mail I wanted to show what are all the applications selected by the user. I tried the dynamic content while I'm selecting this field the power is looping over each application(attached the screenshot). But I didn't want this. I just need a text showing what are all the applications selected by end user. Can some one help me on this please?MultiChoice.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Vgandi 

Please check the below:

Mira_Ghaly_0-1629173996438.png

Mira_Ghaly_1-1629174244076.png

string(variables('MultiChoiceVariable'))

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here
Vgandi
Regular Visitor

@Mira_Ghaly Thanks for the quick response. I will try this and let you know. Thank you so much. As I'm new to power automate I need to little bit research about these features and implement. 

Edited: @Mira_Ghaly  Seems this won't work after get items. Can you help me on this?

Vgandi_0-1629212496300.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,518)