cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MKWC
Level: Power Up

Single Sign On Error

Hello, I was working on a Flow for Business Central today.  I had been working on it for a few hours when Flow suddenly prompted me to log in and now won't allow me to log in at all.  I usually use the Waffle in Business Central to get to Power Automate and this is where it is failing.

If I go to flow.microsoft.com and log in, it brings me back to the main page with the "Sign In" link still activated.  Has anyone run into Single Sign-On issues with Power Automate?

FWIW, my login is still working fine with Business Central, Power Apps, and other applications.  The problem appears to be surrounding Power Automate.  I also have the same results in other browsers and if I log out of everything the issue persists.

4 REPLIES 4
ScottT24
Level: Powered On

Re: Single Sign On Error

I have the same issue, I've tried 2 separate tenants, and 3 different networks. I can't get logged back in to the Power Automate platform at all. It looks like it goes into a login loop before erroring out.

BlakeWilliams

Down for me as well, not working.  I wanted to work 😞

wpf7

Same issue here.

"We couldn't sign you in"

ScottT24
Level: Powered On

Seems to be back up!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,871)