cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slideshow for information-screens (content: duty rosters from excel-files // diagrams created from csv/Excel // videos // tweets)

Hello to the PA-community!
First, i am a newbie to PA and i have an IT- and graphic design background.

I want to create a slideshow (running on several screens in my companies building) including

the following content:
1) duty rosters from excel-files (ideally shown/converted in a nice design/layout)

2) diagrams and graphs from csv (eg a sales chart, number of products sold the last 7 days)

our proprietary sales software is able to create csv-files. i want to convert them into diagrams.

is it necessary to take an intermediate step through Excel to create these diagrams?

3) recent tweets from the companies twitter-account

4) videos (stored on an network-drive or OneDrive)

If someone could help me out with this topic - Thanks a lot!

1 REPLY 1
Helper V
Helper V

@PavelSuero You can try doing this in Power Apps with the help of Power Automate.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,677)