cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slow

Am I the only one who experience MS Flow to be very very slow today... I even get messages like this one whenever I click for opening a workflow details:

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is 'e2ac498d-9028-41d2-99e5-21015690c2de'.

My browser shows that an HTTP GET request https://emea.api.flow.microsoft.com/providers/Microsoft.ProcessSimple/environments/Default-xxxx/flow... takes 18 seconds

and an HTTP GET to

https://emea.api.flow.microsoft.com/providers/Microsoft.ProcessSimple/environments/Default-aaaa/flow... takes 20 seconds

3 REPLIES 3
Flo1
Level: Power Up

Re: Slow

Same happens to me right now on different Tenants.

Also, Flows that have the "SharePoint Custom Action" Trigger do not appear in the Context Menu of the SharePoint Elements anymore.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I feared this... this renders the MS Flows Service completely useless. Its high-availability should be a primary concern. As of now, there are nowhere to see a service status and any other alternatives. So, my many business critical flows are not working and there is nothing I can do about it or even any support i could talk to to get some info about any maintenance window they are working in...

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please show a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The flow would has its own trigger interval, there is a limit in run duration of a single flow run, the max run duration of a single flow run is 30 days. More details about the limits of a single flow run, please check the following article:

Run duration limit of single flow run

In addition, the trigger may also has its limit, you could take a search under the connector list to check if there are any limits listed for the trigger that you used:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/

Also please take a try to clear cache of your browser and retry your flow again to check if the issue is solved. Please also check if your network is in a good condition, the network would also take effect the run time of the triggers/actions within your flow.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 179 members 6,018 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: