cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nauman
Level: Power Up

Smartsheet Integration wth Microsoft Flow - Add an Attachment to a row

Is it possible to add a row to smartsheet with an attachment when a file is uplaoded to a SharePoint document library? Please let me know. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Smartsheet Integration wth Microsoft Flow - Add an Attachment to a row

Hi @nauman,

Inserting a row to smartsheet with an attachment is not supported in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @nauman,

Inserting a row to smartsheet with an attachment is not supported in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

rw_zag

Where is the solution..?  It says this was solved.... but the Go to Solution link does not take you to the solution.  Help...

rw_zag

Here is what Microsoft has said to me:  

I realize that I am late to the party. I found a work around for this, using a premium connector and the Smartsheet API. 
My need was when a new row in smartsheet was created, I wanted to create a devops work item and then update that row with the work item id information. Here's how I did it: Capture Sheet Id, Row Id, and column ids using the smartsheet connector, you need these variables for the upate. Created a smartsheet API token in Smartsheet, and initalized a variable in the flow with that information. Created an HTTP connector with the following settings: Method: PUT URI: https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/sheets/[Sheet ID Variable]/rows Headers: Authorization: Bearer [Smartsheet API token] Content-Type: application.json Body: [{"id": "[Smartsheet Row ID]", "cells": [{"columnnid": "[Column ID to Update]", "value": "[Whatever value you want]"}]}] (No Queries, No Cookies, No Authentication)

Can anyone tell me what Premium connector to use to access the Smartsheet API?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,060)