cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vllanso
Advocate II
Advocate II

Solutions new look always showing "Cloud flows -> Unknown -> NotFound" after ending flow edit and returning to previous menu

Hello,

Now that Solutions have a new look that includes a new pane to navigate through the Solution items, I have seen that, after you open a cloud flow to view an existing execution or to edit the flow, when you press the return arrow to go back to the previous menu, I always get a NotFound message in the central/right pane , and the "navigation breadcrumbs" always show "Cloud flows -> Unknown -> NotFound".

Is anybody else having this same behaviour ?

Below is a screen capture of what I get.

vllanso_0-1633186637298.png

Regards, Victor.

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @vllanso,

Are you by any chance using a Microsoft Teams environment in this solution?

I have been able to reproduce this issue only in these type of environments. Might be worth contacting Microsoft about this or starting a post in this section as well:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/bd-p/BugFound

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

vllanso
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hello @Expiscornovus , thanks for your answer.

I confirm that I am not aware of using a Microsoft Teams environment in this solution. In fact, it is our default environment.

I will try to report it in the BugFound forum.

Regards, Victor.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,719)