Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonesEA_2019
Helper II
Helper II

Some Queue Item Fields Aren't Available to Flow

Hello,

In an attempt to recreate a background workflow I want to create a condition based on the Entered Queue field.  That field doesn't show in the list of Dynamic content fields. Why is that? What do I need to do to make it available?

Thanks,

Beth

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @JonesEA_2019 

Can you share more details on the scenario that you are trying to build? Can you please share a screenshot of the flow you have built so far so that we can take a look at it and better assist you with this?

Where is this Queue that you have mentioned in the query? What is the connector that you are trying to use? If you could share these details we might better understand the issue and help you out with this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks for replying, yashag2255.

This is the workflow based on the Queue Items entity I want to recreate:

CRM Queue Notification Workflow.png

If Entered Queue has data, which would be a date, and the Queue the case is assigned to is CRM Support then an email gets sent to notify the CRM team. 

I tried with a Dynamics connector but the Entered Queue field isn't available:

CRM Queue Notification Flow_Dynamics.png

It also wasn't available using Common Data Services:

CRM Queue Notification Flow_CDS.png

Is there a way to make that field available/visible to the connectors?

Thanks!

Beth

Hi @JonesEA_2019 ,

Please try using Get a record action to see if you can get the expected Dynamic content.

Also, run Flow and see if the expected column is included in the trigger body.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,080)