cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Start & wait for approval email

I am creating a flow which sends a mail to a primary & secondary approver. The "details" section and even the "item link" appear as a picture within the mail, so the approver , for example, cannot click on the link. Is there anyway around this please ? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II
Super User II

@PeterB2 

I have tested this and found no problem.

Can you please share screen of your flow?

Thanks

Hardesh

Super User III
Super User III

@PeterB2 

Is this an issue for all approvers of just one of them?  How are they accessing their email?  Not all email clients can deal with the approval emails.  If they are using the Outlook desktop client, make sure that they are using the most current version.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Frequent Visitor

Hi, Thanks both for your feedback. I would like to do some screen shots, by posting in this section, to help you understand the issue , but I get the message below :

(Sorry new to this).

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

@PeterB2 

we need more information to solve your problem. Can you share more information?

Thanks

Hardesh

Frequent Visitor

I am using the flow for purchase requisition approval. At the end of the "start & wait for an approval" process I have added a link.

When the first approver receives an email for approval, the link ( like the rest of the message ) is an image and can't be selected. Please advise if it is possible to have either the whole message ( or just the link ) as a normal mail rather than an image. Thanks again for your help 

start & wait for approval 1.jpgstart & wait for approval 2.jpgstart & wait for approval 3.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (4,951)