cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
inf1948_PowAuto

State of paginated reports workload in capacity [...] is Faulted

Hello community, 

we're using power automate to refresh a paginated report which is loaded in power bi service within an a4 capacity workspace. 

Since 2 months we got the following error and I can't find any specific solution for this error: 

"code": "PaginatedReporWorkloadFaultedOnCapacity",
"message": "State of paginated reports workload in capacity [some key] is Faulted."

This error is shown in power automate in the step of "export file to paginated power bi report"

Could someone help? 
1 REPLY 1
Rhiassuring
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi there, 

It seems like - and this is just based on some quick research - that your license might not support the amount that has been used. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/enterprise/service-premium-what-is#capacity-workloads

So my guess is that you've hit capacity so no more workloads can be processed. It looks like you can identify the settings for this in the Admin Portal under Capacity Settings. 

And this shows how to go into the Admin Portal and configure / monitor workloads. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/enterprise/service-admin-premium-workloads?tabs=gen2

I hope something here helps :S I am 99% sure this is a Power BI issue rather than a Power Automate issue, though. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,882)