cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msequeira94
Advocate I
Advocate I

Status 400 Bad Request

I'm tryng to build a word document using a template and information on a SharePoint List. 

I gotta it, but when i try to send by email that file, the document goes without the information. 

So i add a step: get file content  to get it the most recent version of the document and this happen:

2019-07-05_16-09-47.png
Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @msequeira94 

In the file identifier, please remove everything and replace with the option of ID as shown in the image below:

dds.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@msequeira94 

Can you please share an expanded screenshot of the Get File Content action? I am guessing that there might have been some mismatch in referencing to the FIle Identifier option. 

2019-07-08_09-16-39.png

Hi @msequeira94 

In the file identifier, please remove everything and replace with the option of ID as shown in the image below:

dds.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

It helped a lot! The probem it's solved.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,285)