cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiguypaul
Helper I
Helper I

Still no way to remove outstanding Approval records for canceled or terminated Automations?

I'm relatively new to Automate. One of my biggest frustrations is that Approval records are not removed when an Automate is terminated or canceled. Are there any workarounds to that? Is there a way to cleanup a user's Approvals? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You cannot currently remove or hide approvals history, and I would imagine this is for auditing purposes. With that said, if this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow, a Flow Connector, or a Flow Template, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

chiguypaul
Helper I
Helper I

The "solution" is to go into the Flow Approvals window for the account that triggered the approval and cancel it from there. This will remove the approval record from the person who received it. This is the easiest route without any programming.

3 REPLIES 3
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You cannot currently remove or hide approvals history, and I would imagine this is for auditing purposes. With that said, if this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow, a Flow Connector, or a Flow Template, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

I can't imagine it would be for auditing reasons. You definitely wouldn't not want an audit trail for someone approving or rejecting something for a workflow that is canceled.

chiguypaul
Helper I
Helper I

The "solution" is to go into the Flow Approvals window for the account that triggered the approval and cancel it from there. This will remove the approval record from the person who received it. This is the easiest route without any programming.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (3,243)