cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmunoz
Regular Visitor

Store Microsoft Forms responses in a SQL Server table

Hello

i'm trying to store forms response in a sql table. the sql connector it's ok, and the form has only one field (i made this for test purpose). however, the flow fails. i attached my flow and the error

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jmunoz ,

I have made a test on my side.

I suggest you reset the 'Response Id', then the 'Get response details' will be put into the 'Apply to each'.

Then take a try, the flow will work well.

Capture4.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @jmunoz ,

It works well on my side.

Please make sure the data from the forms match the column type in the SQL.

Capture1.PNG

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

7 REPLIES 7
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

Could you please provide a detailed screenshot of your Flow, and any error messages it receives so that we may better assist you? Thanks.

Hello

ok.. I share more images of the flow and the error message. the flow it's a template from microsoft

Thanks!!

Hi @jmunoz ,

I have made a test on my side.

I suggest you reset the 'Response Id', then the 'Get response details' will be put into the 'Apply to each'.

Then take a try, the flow will work well.

Capture4.PNG

Best Regards,

Hello

sorry for not answered yet, but I was sick...
I follow the suggested, but still not working...
at least it's a new error

InvalidTemplate. No se pueden procesar las expresiones de lenguaje de plantilla en las entradas de la acción 'Insert_row' en la línea '1' y la columna '2650': 'La expresión de lenguaje de plantilla 'body('Get_response_details')?['r89fd18e825b2483da1e8bd046d4235ee']' no se puede evaluar porque la propiedad 'r89fd18e825b2483da1e8bd046d4235ee' no se puede seleccionar. Los elementos de matriz solo se pueden seleccionar mediante un índice entero. Consulte https://aka.ms/logicexpressions para obtener detalles de uso.'.

nerr.PNG

Hi @jmunoz ,

It works well on my side.

Please make sure the data from the forms match the column type in the SQL.

Capture1.PNG

Best Regards,

thanks

finally i delete the flow, and start from scratch.... and  it works perfectly

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to store form responses to sql table, but getting lots of problems. I am trying to use apply to each like in some examples how ever I am not getting List of response.. like in example. If i just do instead get response details and choose form and response id and on the next step try to insert to sql v2 (it has premium written at the flow). I cant choose columns that are auto generated like name,email,start and completion time. How I can get information of auto generated columns since insert to sql is asking for them. I attach some screen shots. As well some of the columns at insert in to sql are asking yes/no or dynamic content. screenshot providedlist of choices.pngflows columns.pngfroms test.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (18,743)