cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiogoJusto
Level: Powered On

Store attachments into a sharepoint

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to store attachments that I receive in my email into a sharepoint and after that, make some conditions.

Capture.PNG

With this apporach I can create the items in the sharepoint, but then can't proceed with other conditions because I don't have the ID to update the sharepoint. 

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Diogo Justo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Store attachments into a sharepoint

@DiogoJusto 

Please see the screenshot below:

attacs.PNG

Here, I am creating an item when an email arrives. Next, I am getting all the attachments and adding those to the sharepoint item using the add attachments action. 

This will create one item when an email arrives and then attach all the attachments to that one item instead of creating new items everytime. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @DiogoJusto 

When you tap the cursor in the Id of the update item, you should be able to see the ID from the create item in the dynamic selector. 

From the flow, I see that you are running an apply to each for the attachments, so bascially if you have more than 1 attachment, those many number of items will be created. 

Still, you should be able to see the ID in the dynamic selector. Can you please confirm this? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

DiogoJusto
Level: Powered On

Hi @yashag2255 ,

No, I'm not able to see the ID of the Create file 2.

Although, what I want is just on line with as many attachments as I receive in the email.

Do you have any ideas in what should be the approach?

Thanks,

Diogo Justo

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@DiogoJusto 

Please see the screenshot below:

attacs.PNG

Here, I am creating an item when an email arrives. Next, I am getting all the attachments and adding those to the sharepoint item using the add attachments action. 

This will create one item when an email arrives and then attach all the attachments to that one item instead of creating new items everytime. 

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,797)