Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sr12
Helper III
Helper III

Subject of Email in Approval Flow

Hello everyone,

I have activated an approval flow and its working fine, but I have a question regarding the email that gets received once a request is rejected or approved. As shown in the attached picture, I don't understand why is the subject like that, and this should be "Leave Request Type" . It should be Item: Vacation approved. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks in advanceScreenshot 2021-09-12 122547.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@sr12  so you must be using vacation type dynamic content in approval flow details parameter. In dynamic content look for Vacation Type Value and select that and the issue will be fixed.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@sr12  so you must be using vacation type dynamic content in approval flow details parameter. In dynamic content look for Vacation Type Value and select that and the issue will be fixed.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,965)