cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Subtract from time doesn't work when I set it to 12 hours but works when I set it to 4.

Hello. I am having an issue with my Flow. What I'm trying to do is pull the time from 12 hours ago so I can use that to filter records that were modified within the last 12 hours. I am using the "Subtract from time" control to do this but it is not working when I set the value to be 12 hours. When I set it to 4 it works: 

4hours.png

But when I set it to be 12 hours, the time doesn't change:

12hours.png

You can see that utc and 12 hours ago are the same. It isn't subtracting any hours from utcNow(). Does anybody know a way to do this? Or another way to get the time from 12 hours ago? I also tried SubtractFromTime() and it did the same thing. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Subtract from time doesn't work when I set it to 12 hours but works when I set it to 4.

Nevermind, it actually works, just assumed that the time was in military time. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Subtract from time doesn't work when I set it to 12 hours but works when I set it to 4.

Nevermind, it actually works, just assumed that the time was in military time. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,763)