cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sync new and edited events simultaneously between O365 Outlook and Google Calendar

Howdy Folks,

I would like to be able to sync between my Office 365 Outlook calendar, which is my main goto cal, and my Google Calendar so that ALL events are edited accordingly.

I have a successful Flow so that when a new event is created on my O365 Outlook calendar, it also gets created in my Google Calendar but if I should edit the event on my O365 cal, the edits do not transfer over.

I would also like to use my Google Calendar to create and edit events as well so they transfer over to my O365 Outlook calendar.

A Flow like this would be most helpful to all users in my organization.

Can anyone assist?

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Sync new and edited events simultaneously between O365 Outlook and Google Calendar

Hi @carbonicm,

You may take a try with the configuration below to Update Google Calendar Events based on changes under Office 365 Calendar:

65.PNG

Things should be pay attaention to is, the Event Subject (Title) must be unique, and would be able to identify the corresponding Event.

Otherwise, this Update may not update the proper Event.

Further, if you have configured this Flow, please don't configure a similar flow to update Office 365 Calendar based on the changes made under Google Calendar Event, as doing this may cause the Flow service into Event Update Loop.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (1,589)