cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Task reporting with option to approve and update tasks!

I'm relatively new to flow but would like to do the following:

Look at my tasks in Planner.  Ideally if I could somehow seperate out who the task is assigned to that'd be great.  I'd then grab these tasks and send out an Option Email for users to reply to.  Ideally they could post an update (Update the tasks details) and then click one of the options (Completed, Not Started, Behind).  

Once the user clicks one of those options it would then update the Planner with both the details and the feedback on completion (Completed, Not Started, Behind).  

I've gone down a lot of roads on this thus far.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Task reporting with option to approve and update tasks!

Hi @janus225,

I afraid that there is no any way to achieve your needs.

Getting the task "assign to user" is not supported in Planner connector in microsoft flow currently.

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best reagrds,

Alice

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much for your response!  Is there a way to send out the entire Planner Plan's tasks in one email?  Instead of one email per task?  To the specified emails?  

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @janus225!

If you have already posted your idea to the Flow Community Ideas Forum then you need to post the URL to your idea’s thread as a reply to this thread and then "Accept as Solution" on that reply so other users may vote for your Flow Idea and identify the information easily.

Thank You!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (7,202)