cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockerm1
Regular Visitor

Team Approval History Status View

Hi,

I have built a team approval flow for a document library in SharePoint.  The flow is working as designed but the team is not able to view the status of the approval history directly in flow eventhough they were made owners.  Is there a way to add users to be able to view a status under the "Approvals" "History" link in Flow? Currently, I have the properties update directly in the library once a level of approval is received but they are asking for visibility directly in flow. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Approval History.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @rockerm1 ,

I suggest you add the team members to the Environment Admin in the Admin center for a try.

Capture7.PNG

The steps in Admin center is:Environments>>select the envirment you are using>>Security>>Environment Admin>>add the members

Capture8.PNG

Then you can take a try to check whether the team members can view a status under the "Approvals" "History" link in Flow.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi  @v-zhos-msft 

Hi @rockerm1 ,

This is the only way I can provide to you to deal with your issue currently.

Here is a similar case, you can take a reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Generic-link-to-view-of-approvals/m-p/26...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,387)