cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Flow

I made a Flow into a Team Flow and the little team flow rectangle shows next to the name in the list of Flows.

But the Flow doesn't show on the Flow Teams page.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
ashgupta
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hello, currently the flow that you have created (started before sharing), would continue to show up in myflows list (with [Team Flows]) to indicate that they have co-authors.

In susequent releases, we would be looking at unifying these in the teams flow tab.

I am assuming you able to access this flow in "my flows" tab. Please let me know if that's not the case.

View solution in original post

There appears to be a delay in the time it takes for it to show up in the tab after sharing it. It took about 5 minutes before it appeared.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

2 REPLIES 2
ashgupta
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hello, currently the flow that you have created (started before sharing), would continue to show up in myflows list (with [Team Flows]) to indicate that they have co-authors.

In susequent releases, we would be looking at unifying these in the teams flow tab.

I am assuming you able to access this flow in "my flows" tab. Please let me know if that's not the case.

There appears to be a delay in the time it takes for it to show up in the tab after sharing it. It took about 5 minutes before it appeared.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,417)