Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DimitriV
Regular Visitor

Teams Approval Histroy Retention Policy

Hello everyone!

Question:

Does anyone know what the default retention policy is for Approvals in Teams, I know it is stored in Dataverse by default in the backend but can't seem to find for how long it is stored there?

Any hints or directions are hugely appreciated!

Kind regards!

Dimitri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChadVKealey
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Power Automate run history retention is actually 30 days (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/limits-and-config). I know the 28 day retention was mentioned in a flow blog post at one point, but I can't find that at the moment. However, I can attest to the 28 day approval history retention from personal experience. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChadVKealey
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

28 days, per GDPR (the same as approval history in the Power Automate website)

DimitriV
Regular Visitor

Hi @ChadVKealey ,

How do you know this, is that documented somewhere or is it by experience, something else?

Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it!

ChadVKealey
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Power Automate run history retention is actually 30 days (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/limits-and-config). I know the 28 day retention was mentioned in a flow blog post at one point, but I can't find that at the moment. However, I can attest to the 28 day approval history retention from personal experience. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,545)