cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Teams Options Flow bot - Release Date? + Request for a Workaround for me.

I'm using FormsPro + Automate to handle a resourcing request.

User has resource request, submits through Flow.

Resource Owner sees request, and a question is posted to Teams as Flow Bot with options for the manager to choose a resource.

The original requester is notified of the selection, as is the resource.

My issue is the options only has six options when it shows up in teams.  I've read that's a temporary limit until released fully.  I notice this has been the case for a long time.  Does anyone have a sense of a release date for this?

Alternatively, I'd love another option for presenting the resource selection option to the user.  I'd love if they can go update the original form, but there's no ability to do that.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @SAPStevenB 

I could not find a particular timeline for the feature release, but you can definitely get in touch with support for that: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Regarding the second question, have you tried creating adaptive cards? Once you create the card, you can send it as the Flow bot to a User or a Channel and wait for the response as well. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,511)