cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phv
Frequent Visitor

Teams and Sharepoint

Hello,

Using a form, I give the name of a team who is created by the action "Create a team" 

I want copy a folder from a library sharepoint to the sharepoint library associated to the new team.

I do not know how to indicate the url of the destination address...

Thanks for your feedback !

6 REPLIES 6
CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @phv, When you create a Team a SharePoint Site is being provisioned. You can access the SharePoint Site with reference to screenshot below.

CFernandes_0-1597832850271.png

In the destination, you need to specify the site-collection URL of your Team and select the document Library where you want to create the files.

I would recommend you watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edxFNKvsFj8(Its not about Power Automate, it is just about Teams and SharePoint).

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

phv
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Thank you for your interest

But, my question is asked in the context of automation with Power Automate

@phv When you click on the link in teams it takes you to SharePoint Library, 

You need to use that URL in your Power Automate 'Create Action'.

CFernandes_0-1597834545385.png

Is this what you are looking for?

phv
Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much for your help.

The problem is that the URL of the SharePoint site associated with the Teams team is dynamic because it depends on the name provided by a Forms start form

Through a Power Automate action, I must be able to retrieve this dynamic URL ... And there, I do not know how ...

Thanks

@phv Can we try to trigger the Flow using Microsoft Forms Trigger. 

The Forms Trigger will provide us a name and then we might be able to construct the using the Compose action. https://xxxxxxxxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/<value returned by Form>

phv
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

After several tries, the name returned by the form is not always the one used in the URL.
So I'm looking for a way to retrieve this identifier by an expression.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (47,762)