cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BJWilson
Level: Power Up

Teams app and Flow

I have added Flow to Teams. It shows up correctly in the web version, but in the desktop, I only get a white screen with nothing loading. I've logged out and back in again, uninstalled, and reinstalled the desktop app. Uninstalled Flow inside Teams, and reinstalled. It works fine in the web, just not on the desktop.

Any ideas

5 REPLIES 5
BJWilson

Re: Teams app and Flow

To add to this. The conversation tab, and the about tab seem to work. Not the Flows, or Approvals tab

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @BJWilson ,

I did the test in MS Teams Desktop, and Flows and Approvals contained in tab can be displayed normally.

8.PNG

Have you tried updating MS Teams app to the latest version?

Please try again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
BJWilson

I know it is supposed to work. In one of my other tenants it works fine. It is the latest version. Up to date. Removed and reinstalled using the latest version. 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @BJWilson ,

Have you tried to use the other tenant account you mentioned to log in to Teams on your PC to troubleshoot the machine?

Or you could use your account to test on other machines to see if the issue is related to the account.

Please check this discussion and see if it helps:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams/Flow-tab-does-not-load-on-MS-Teams/td-p/37596...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
BJWilson

I have seen this article. I tried all of the things. Signed out, uninstalled, updated, etc.

Works for one tenant, but not the other. This is also across two different machines. Same on both. Guessing something to do with the tenant, but no information anywhere.

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,563)