cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Template availability

Will the flow stop working if the person created it is no longer attach to the company?  I'm new to SharePoint online and Microsoft flow, created a flow under my work email, i'm just concern about availability since the flow appears under "My flow" or does the company need to subscribe to get access to "Team Flow?"

Thanks,

Tamras

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Template availability

" Team flows make it possible for multiple people to own and manage a flow together, and, if someone leaves an organization, the flows they created can continue to run. Your organization's custom APIs can be shared along with your Team flows as well."

My interpretation of this is: Yes you need to subscribe to Team Flow so that your flows will have longevity. I hope we will receive more information from MS about this topic.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

" Team flows make it possible for multiple people to own and manage a flow together, and, if someone leaves an organization, the flows they created can continue to run. Your organization's custom APIs can be shared along with your Team flows as well."

My interpretation of this is: Yes you need to subscribe to Team Flow so that your flows will have longevity. I hope we will receive more information from MS about this topic.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Thank you Jordan.  I found this https://ms.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/team-flows/ after much research. Thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,589)