cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Alexander

Templates down or is it me?

Hi, 

New to Flow and trying to use some of the templates - I've tried 4 different templates many times over the past hour and a half, but they are all failing with a timeout message.

Anyone else having trouble this morning or is it just me?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I successfully updated my flow and triggered it now. But yeah I would wary for a while, thanks

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Delid4ve
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I Cant load any flows at the moment Smiley Sad

Seeing the same problem, seems to have been hit and miss for the past couple of days

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was about to complete my first actually useful flow - a simple approval process involving some SharePoint list items and there I was thinking - wow, this editor is super awesome.

Went to lunch, came back, all sorts of critical errors and unable to edit or create a new flow.

Got my hopes up 😞 I don't want to be making SharePoint 2010 or 2013 workflows anymore.

Come back!

Delid4ve
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Its improved slightly...  I can get on the flow properties page now..  Still cant edit though.

Looking at the error its to do with the Connections to Sharepoint that is currently in an advisory state.

However they do need to be more clear on the service status, Service is healthy.. yeah right'o 

OK - Great that it's not just me.. (Thanks to everyone for confirming!)

Not OK - Doesn't look like a very robust service! 

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems to be working now? I just tried to create a new empty flow and the design surface and everything loads as expected. Need to try more

Delid4ve
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Yes can confirm just came back up

Delid4ve
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

lost all my work though Smiley Sad

Yes I am getting further than I ever have before creating my first flow...

Let's see how it goes. 

Have a good day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That sucks 😞

I was fortunate enough to have saved incrementally before the downtime. I am now editing my flow again, now I just want to see it work and stay working!

Be careful.. its still dropping out intermittantly.. just went to open another flow and error.. had to wait a minute then it opened.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I successfully updated my flow and triggered it now. But yeah I would wary for a while, thanks

View solution in original post

I'm getting timeout errors again trying to setup the template to put a tweet in an SQL!

Time to go home I think...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,637)