cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

The Condition action has a limit of 10 parameters - Is there a workaround?

Hi,

I have a share point list that contains numerous rows. The list also has numerous columns, of which 13 store the approval value of 13 people, for each row. What I'm trying to do is set up a condition where if all 13 values for a row are 'Approved' then another seperate column value is set to 'Complete'.

Note - I have an approval process in place and each value is initially set to 'Pending'.

Here is my example;

Flow - Condition example.png

My problem is that the condition is limited to a maximum of 10 parameters, but I require to add 13. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: The Condition action has a limit of 10 parameters - Is there a workaround?

Hi @Marty3012 

Yes there is! You can club the conditions into groups and use them : Please see the screenshot below

ifss.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: The Condition action has a limit of 10 parameters - Is there a workaround?

Hi @Marty3012 

Yes there is! You can club the conditions into groups and use them : Please see the screenshot below

ifss.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,781)