cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricardo_ramos27

The Name of library is not allowed in dynamic Content anymore after I changed the library name.

Hello Everyone,

The Name of library is not allowed in dynamic Content anymore after I changed the library name.

I inserted the library link in the dynamic content but it did not work.

Could you help me with the solution.

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@ricardo_ramos27 When you change the library name it only updates the display name but the internal name/URL would be same, so you really don't have to update the library name in flow

jinivthakkar_0-1614879320427.png

I changed the library name from Lib1 to Lib2 and as you can see only the display name changes to Lib2 while the URL still has Lib1

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

ricardo_ramos27

Hi jinivthakkar,

Yes. The link is the same.

But if you create a new flow, as an example "Create new Folder". if the internal name is different from the name of the library the name does not appear in the "Dynamic Content of Flow" I got the same problem for all the libraries that there is a difference Between the names. if the name does not exist in the list of options (Dynamic Content). I can't create any Flow for this library.

Could you help me? Thanks

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@ricardo_ramos27 this worked for me, try this :

jinivthakkar_1-1614889948504.png

jinivthakkar_2-1614890002947.png

As you can see the display name and URL are different and it is possible to pass dynamic content in library name, in my flow i have the library name in variable which is dynamically passed in the next action.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,594)