cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamz
Level: Powered On

The OneDrive service is not available in your Office 365 subscription.

I have an E1 license for Office 365 which I can use and access OneDrive. But when creating a connection to OneDrive in Flow, it gives out an Invalid connection error. More specifically, it says "OAuth2Certificate authorization flow failed for service 'Office 365 (Discovery.Certificate)'. The OneDrive service is not available in your Office 365 subscription. The followin Office 365 services are available: Office 365 Sharepoing....."

Thanks for your help.

15 REPLIES 15
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: The OneDrive service is not available in your Office 365 subscription.

Hi @Jamz,

OneDrive is intended for personal storage. OneDrive for Business, on the other hand, is one part of Office 365 (or SharePoint Server). If you need to login OneDrive, you need a personal account. 

OneDrive for Business is designed for organizations. If your account has an E1 license for Office 365, you can use the OneDrive for Business connector.

If you want to use the OneDrive server, you need to register a personal account for OneDrive, this is the link for sign up:

https://onedrive.live.com

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

TimBushby

Also having exactly the same problem. OneDrive for business is working fine outside of Logic Apps, but if I try to authorise a new connection then I receive the same error message as the original poster.

I noticed this happening yesterday too, but for some reason the issue disappear later in the day - it is back today though.

Failed with error: 'OAuth2Certificate authorization flow failed for service 'Office 365 (Discovery, Certificate)'. The OneDrive service is not available in your Office 365 subscription. The following Office 365 services are available: Office 365 SharePoint, Office 365 Exchange, Office 365 Exchange, Office 365 Exchange, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 OneNote'. Please sign in again.

cn

We got the same error on several user-accounts today. All user have the same Business Premium licence, some can connect to OneDrive for Business in Flow, some can not.

Highlighted
Enovo
Level: Power Up

Yup, same here. Tried fiddling around with a DLP policy in PowerApps by defining one and adding Outlook 365 + OFB, but no dice. I have an E3 license.

Friend of mine on a different tenant with E3 tried too, same error. This seems to be a general issue. Opened a case with Microsoft but the first responder didn't really have anything to add except reassigning the E3 license (which didn't work)  Smiley Happy

TimBushby

My 'account' page suggests I have a E3 licence, though it doesn't mention 'OneDrive' anywhere in the list of available applications (it is present on the Office 365 landing page though, where I can click through to my OneDrive account and see all my files etc).

I've just double checked my files and there are plenty sitting there that were created by my logic app yesterday - the same logic app which is now not letting me authorise the OneDrive API connection.

cn

I think OneDrive for Business ist a basic feature that is available in all those business plans, that's why it is maybe not listed there.
It is not either on Business Premium but i can use it on my computer, while other can not.

It seems that existing connections still work, but i can not create one on a new user account our repair one that was broken.

khha

We have the same error today. A couple of weeks before it was working. I try to create a new flow connection to "OneDrive for Business" and try to login with my O365 E3 account. My account has a working "OneDrive for Business" for 3 months, so it is not a new account or something. Also the "OneDrive for Business" client on my Windows 10 is working good. It looks like this is some bug from Flow. Please fix this Microsoft! We need this functionality for our company.

Error:

OAuth2Certificate authorization flow failed for service 'Office 365 (Discovery, Certificate)'. The OneDrive service is not available in your Office 365 subscription. The following Office 365 services are available: Office 365 SharePoint, Office 365 Exchange, Office 365 Exchange, Office 365 Exchange, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 OneNote

onedrive for business connection error.png

TimBushby

Also raised a support ticket - will feed back anything useful.

khha

I also created a O365 support ticket.

mraasch

Same issue here. Please fix it. I am having a meeting tomorrow afternoon, trying to convince my CTO to use Flows in production. Super embarrassing...

cn

It is ok on our systems again, thanks.

Enovo

Fixed for me too, thanks!

TimBushby

Fixed for me too - thanks, whoever plugged the plug back in 🙂

dreamsat

It works again!

Jamz

Yes, it's working now. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 296 members 5,608 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: