cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpa_user_aat

The Selenium IDE ran over 10 minutes. Error message shown "Flow run timed out. Please try again".

1. The flow is got the error message "Flow run timed out. Please try again" while it is running over 10 minutes, but the history is show it is running and show the duration is 00:12:16

rpa_user_aat_2-1611195610703.png

2. After few minutes, I check the history again and see the step Selenium is completed but the next step got the following error.

rpa_user_aat_3-1611195997361.png

3, I back to run the Selenium program flow independency, it can be completed and ran 11 minutes 31 seconds (from 09:07:37 - to 09:19:08)

rpa_user_aat_4-1611196252588.png

4, I already set the timeout is PT20M and configure run after setting checked "is successful", "has failed", "is skipped", "has timed out"

rpa_user_aat_7-1611196853868.png

Anyone can help for above timeout issue? Can share some tips for me?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @rpa_user_aat 

When you are testing the flow, the flow run after ten minutes gives you a time out message but this can be ignored as the flow will still be running. (which you have already checked)

Based on the screenshots, the Selenium action ran fine but you have an error on compose which may be due to an unexpected expression evaluation. If you could share screenshots of the formula on compose or what inputs it is receiving, it will be easier to identify and help with the issue. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi yashag2255,

Please find the content on the step of Compose, it just replace the separator from --- to "

Below is formula

json(replace(body('Run_a_flow_built_with_Selenium_IDE')?['jsonValExpFlight'],'---','"'))

rpa_user_aat_5-1611284360065.png

And, I have tried to updated the Selenium IDE to retrieve first two record to reduce the running time, it can be completed 6 minutes (to avoid the flow timed out), the next step compose and parse JSON is no problem, it is ran properly.

rpa_user_aat_7-1611284398723.png

You can see below result for step "Compose", it is shown properly

rpa_user_aat_8-1611284410448.png

That's why I guess the problem is flow timed out, then lost the connection to continue retrieve the data in flow Selenium IDE to cause the incomplete result generated and passed the compose, then triggered you mentioned error.

The root cause is the flow timed out in the step Selenium IDE, would you advise how to fix the flow timed out problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,319)