cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SergioNiño90
Frequent Visitor

The attachments saved in a SharePoint list are corrupted

Hello Dear community,

I'm working on a Flow with Microsoft PowerAutomate that save the PDF attachments in a SharePoint List. The Flow runs well, but the attachments saved are corrupted, any help please?

SergioNiño90_0-1613149862478.pngSergioNiño90_1-1613149870266.png

And when I try to open the saved attachments in the list

SergioNiño90_2-1613149958830.png

SergioNiño90_3-1613149978609.png

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

5 REPLIES 5
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@SergioNiño90 please check this video and you just have to follow steps shown in video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuzX8zlnuE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hey @jinivthakkar ,

Thanks for your reply. The video is fine, but it doesn't apply to cover my need 😞 

I don't know whats wrong with my flow, it runs well, the PDF files are all fine, but the archiving doesn't work 😞

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@SergioNiño90 are you able to open the saved pdf in browser ? 

Yes, I am. I tried using a template, and in there they use When a new email arrives (V2) trigger, and my flows runs okay

SergioNiño90_0-1613401404022.pngSergioNiño90_1-1613401417980.png

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@SergioNiño90 I was able to reproduce your issue, I will get back to you tomorrow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (35,244)