cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oliver_McErlane
Level: Powered On

The request failed. Response content: '{"status":400,"message":"Error authenticating with resource\r\nclientRequestId:

Hi,

I have built a PowerApps form which triggers a Flow which sends an email with options.

It runs ok for me and sends the email to my line manager.

When an other staff member fills the form, it fails, see error.png attached.

The email is sent from a specific email i.e. forms@investni.com and this is used for the connection for this step.

Is there anything I may be missing, e.g. permissions on the forms@investni.com exchange or account?

Thank you for your time,

Ollie

error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaveBurrell

Re: The request failed. Response content: '{"status":400,"message":"Error authenticating with resource\r\nclientRequestId:

Hey,

This is most likely to be a permissions error on the mail account that is trying to send the email. It might be worth while enabling that email for impersonation by other users.

This article give details of how to enable send email as other users in Office 365

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/add-users/give-mailbox-permissions-to-another-user?...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DaveBurrell

Re: The request failed. Response content: '{"status":400,"message":"Error authenticating with resource\r\nclientRequestId:

Hey,

This is most likely to be a permissions error on the mail account that is trying to send the email. It might be worth while enabling that email for impersonation by other users.

This article give details of how to enable send email as other users in Office 365

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/add-users/give-mailbox-permissions-to-another-user?...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,605)