cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SK_Tan
Helper III
Helper III

The template language function 'greater' expects all of its parameters to be either integer or decimal numbers. Found invalid parameter types: 'Null'

Hi,

I have a condition to compare a value if it's greater than 100000.

SK_Tan_0-1637056809873.png

The value was derived from previous action of updating an item in SharePoint (from a compose action).

SK_Tan_1-1637057095751.png

The sequence is correct but my rough guess is that the value is not yet computed (updated) at the time the value is picked up for comparison. If this is true, what is the workaround?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@SK_Tan ,

I guess you can use in comparison the value directly from compose action with the reference to the column that keeps the value. Actually it is the same data.

outputs('Compose_action')['ColumnName']

Hope it helps !

Hi,

You are right, the question is the previous compose action was within "apply to each" and hence I couldn't apply the result directly. Any workaround?

gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@SK_Tan ,

Can you give me a bigger picture of your flow ?

Hi,

This is how it looks.

SK_Tan_0-1637134652138.png

Hi,

This is the compose action (within apply to each):

SK_Tan_0-1637138412250.png

Below I have this condition where I struggle to put the value for comparison:

SK_Tan_1-1637138514258.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,738)