cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThomasH
Helper III
Helper III

Ticket System in Teams with Forms, Planer and PowerAutomate

Hello, I would like to recreate this Ticket System Anleitung  point 2 with forms and planner also worked, but unfortunately point 3 of setting up the Power Automate doesn't work. I started creating a new flow without a template and selected "Automated Cloud Flow" there, then gave it a name and selected "When a new response is submitted" as the MS Forms trigger. After selecting the form ID, I only get two unknown forms, although the form has been created. What can be the reason and what am I doing wrong? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@ThomasH  Please make sure that either you have created MS Form or Someone Shared with you so that it can be populated from Form ID.

Forms are not populating means that you do not have rights to deal with its data.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

ThomasH
Helper III
Helper III

Hello, I created the form myself in a team "Team" -> "General" and shared it in another team, but the form is not displayed to me. It is a group form

ThomasH
Helper III
Helper III

i found the Form, when i don't use the Group Form.

But what i have to do to become the Options which are at the Picture with to number 3 markert

ThomasH_0-1655301371488.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,863)