Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Time on SharePoint Calendar is wrong

Hi,

My sharepoint timezone is Central Time. When the approval emails are sent the time is correct. 

I made a convert time zone from central time to central time. When I create an item which is to add it to the sharepoint calendar I used both convert time zones for start and end date. BUT it seems to add the wrong time to the sharepoint calendar. The time is correct on all emails and sharepoint list but on the calendar its wrong.

Convert.PNGCreate.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @karlagb20 

This is because of actual SharePoint Calendar, we had several cases from this issue in the past, this is something that SharePoint does in the backend to store the hours, unfortunately, this is not something that Power Automate team can work on.

Best Regards,

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,871)