cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
becparo

Time tables

Can Power Automate be helpful with building time tables for sites, classes, teachers and groups? I expect gathering data from spreadsheets and merging into one document that has sorted all the data.

2 REPLIES 2
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Yes

Can you give an idea of the type of data? 

Like, are you thinking "generate a list of all the classes in August", something like that?

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

becparo

Hi, I was hoping I can enter the data of all classes for a site and then have another spreadsheet merge appropriately with teachers preferences, availability and units.

For example - Frankston, units CHCDIV003, CHCLEG003, CHCCOM003 and so on and then the other table has

Teacher - Jan who prefers Frankston and units CHCLEG003 & CHCDIV003, Pete who also wants Frankston but unit CHCCOM003

So literally entering all date for timetabling and then having them merge, rather than pay $10,000 for a program that does this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bec

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,766)