cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track Office 365 Calendar Responses

I'm trying to determine the best method for tracking response to a meeting invitation sent from an Office 365 calendar.  I have the flow action triggered by a modification to an existing calendar item and let it email the response status - but I receive numbers back (I assume those numbers cooresponse with responses such as 0= no response, 1= accepted, etc) but I am not confident if that is the case.

What is the best process to actively show changes to a meeting status?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Wiggity,

May I know what is your trigger? Please take a screenshot of each step of your flow.

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support
Community Support

How did you define the body of the email?

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Not sure what you mean by defining the body of the email.  I wait for a modification to an existing calendar item as the trigger (that presumably identifies response changes, from no response to accepted, to declined, etc)  

I then have it email that response (as a test) so I caCapture.PNGn identify if something is accepted or declined.

is there any update on this?

I would also like to understand in systemic way 

who is / has 

Accepted

Tentative

Declined

No Response

Proposes New Time

I also would like a trigger when a response is received, e.g. update a spreadsheet when an event invitation is accepted, or declined.  It would also be nice to know if the responder is required, optional, or resource

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,114)