cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AntonioT

Trigger Conditions When a new email arrives (v3)

Hello - I've not been successful searching for a solution so your kind input is appreciated.

I would like to use the settings option within "When a new email arrives (v3)" by using a Trigger Condition  expression that equals a specific email address outside of my domain.

My understanding is that the From field in Advanced Options of "When a new email arrives (v3)" only works to enter an email address from within your own organization domain.

I tried fumbling my way by entering this expression, but it does not work. Hopefully I was at least close? 

Example:

AntonioT_0-1641325896808.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Absolutely brilliant and yet so simple...for someone like you that is! Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mahoneypat
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Please try this expression for your trigger condition instead.

@equals(triggerOutputs()?['body/from'], 'user@gmail.com')

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Absolutely brilliant and yet so simple...for someone like you that is! Thank you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,378)