cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmeier

Trigger Failure - SharePoint/Outlook

I have created several flows with the job of sending an e-mail once an item is created or modified in SharePoint, both for lists and for folders. If I click on "learn more" in run history, it says underneath "Status", "Trigger failed". i am not given any more information. 

Only one flow I have created seems to trigger and send e-mails once a modification occurs. The process I went through to create it was no different than for the other flows in other groups - all the information on the "edit flow" page are parallel with what I had put in the other flows.

When I try to create a flow for a list, this is what I'm given in feedback:

The template validation failed: 'The template action 'Send_Email' at line '1' and column '995' is not valid: The property 'conditions' is deprecated since schema version '2016-06-01'.'.

What I'm trying to establish is very simple: I want an e-mail every time a single excel sheet in each of my groups is modified. 

Any help would be great.

-Zach
1 REPLY 1
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zmeier,

The last sentence said that the trigger should be an Excel file but at the beginning you said that the trigger is When an item is created or modified. Would you please confirm what is your trigger?

I cannot reproduce your issue. My below flow triggers and run successfully:

Capture.PNG

Would you share your whole configuration? Maybe it is related to the content in the fields.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,636)