cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Trigger: For a Selected Message

I started to play with the Trigger” For a selected message" today.  I really like the way the active card is loaded as a modal window.  

I have four questions I am hoping I can get some help with:

1.)  I can only see the flow when it is created from "My Flows".  When adding this trigger to a flow as part of a solution, the flow does not show up in the Teams Context Window.  I have been able to use other Teams Triggers from flows saved inside of solutions in the past and I am wondering if this is a limitation for this trigger. 

In the documentation it says the following:

"You must create these flows within the default environment for them to appear in Teams."  

2.) Can you dynamically modify the active card associated with the trigger?  IE I want to use data from the message to pre-populate the fields?  This is possible when using the step "Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams channel and wait for a response".  I am guessing this is not possible because it is embedded in the trigger. 

3.)  Any plans on making 1.3 available so we can make input fields required?

4.)  Is there a way to replicate that modal window without using the active card in the trigger?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,710)