cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Trigger conditions to run on specific dates

I need a Flow to trigger on these dates (every year) but can't work out the trigger conditions. Any ideas please? 🙂

• 2nd Jan
  • 2nd April 
  • 2nd July
  • 2nd Oct
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@paulgg If you have a SharePoint list, add the mentioned date in the list, schedule a flow to run daily. If today's date match the date from list run the flow.

If you don't have SharePoint list, schedule a flow to run daily, have the mentioned dates in variables. If todays date match dates in any variable(OR condition) run the flow.

Todays date = The date when flow runs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@paulgg If you have a SharePoint list, add the mentioned date in the list, schedule a flow to run daily. If today's date match the date from list run the flow.

If you don't have SharePoint list, schedule a flow to run daily, have the mentioned dates in variables. If todays date match dates in any variable(OR condition) run the flow.

Todays date = The date when flow runs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helper I
Helper I

Thank you - yes I was overthinking this!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (94,308)