cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SérgioMacieira

Trigger delay from Forms

I saw in previous posts that There was a fix to get close to immediate trigger from Forms input on Flows but currently a user is experience a delay of more than 20 minutes. 

Did this implementation went trought to every tenant or is there anything that should be done to get this?

Thanks,

Sérgio

7 REPLIES 7
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

That Fix was applied almost two years ago, so it should definately be in place in your tenant by now.  What kind of Flow license is the user on?  I believe someof the changes that were introduced on October 1st may apply to polling times.  But I just ran a test and my Flow received the Flow trigger 10 seconds after I submitted the Form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365EduCon in Chicago on Sept. 26-30 where I'll be presenting on the Power Platform!
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SérgioMacieira ,

As @Pstork1 said, my flow always trigger normally and don't have the issue that you mentioned. What kind of Flow license is the user on?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The user is on the E3 license in the software listing it just says flow for office 365.

Thanks,
Sergio
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The user is on the E3 license in the software listing it just says flow for office 365.

Thanks,
Sergio
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current PlanCurrent Plan

Here is the current Plan the user is

Do you know what can this be... I'm also getting some delay.

A delay of up to about 5 minutes is not uncommon, but it shouldn't be 20 minutes.  There are throttling limits on how frequently API calls to poll systems are done and this user might be straining those limits and being throttled.  Is that user using a lot of Flows?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365EduCon in Chicago on Sept. 26-30 where I'll be presenting on the Power Platform!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Pstork1 .

Thansk for your reply.

I can't be sure about the user workflows but I could make my tests and I'm also getting the same result.

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting throttled since nor in Forms nor in FLow I'm having things running.

Don't knwo what could be this situation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (3,711)