Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trigger failed for Sharepoint item modified or item created

Hi folks, 

maybe i'm just doing something wrong as i am new to this cool flowstuff 🙂 I want a file to be updated at my FTP server if its created or modified in my sharepoint list. But i always get an error when I look into the details: 

Unbenannt.PNG

The setup is quite simple so i cannot understand why it does not fire at all:

Unbenannt2.PNG

any ideas what i am doing wrong?

thanks and cheers

Daniel 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Trigger failed for Sharepoint item modified or item created

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you make sure that your newly created file in sharepoint document is under the "Hardwareketalog" folder? Cause I cannot reproduce your issue, see the same trigger files successfully after I upload a new file in the target folder.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I'm sure I create the file in the right folder. thats why I have no clue why the trigge ris not fireing at all. Any IdeaS?

Highlighted

Having the same problem. Found any solution for this yet? I suspect my issue has something to do with the fact that the list item the flow gets triggered from pulls information (lookup) from another list. It seems the trigger fails because it cannot connect to the alternate list where the lookup points to.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are still investigating. Seems like its a right management issue. 

Highlighted

Is there an update for this issue at all?  I'm also receiving "Trigger Failed" on executing a Flow when a file is uploaded or modified (both .xlsx) in a Sharepoint Folder.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,651)